- We can custom make your spa cover almost any size. Please note this is no substitute for a hard spa lid cover. Instead this cover is designed to protect the hardtop cover and the side of the spa.
- Below where the measurements are entered a little green box will tell you the size of the cover will be made.
- Measurement 1: Enter the height of your spa or how high/tall you’d like the cover.
- Measurement 2: Enter the overall width of the spa at the widest point.
- Measurement 3: Enter the length the depth of the spa at the widest point
- Measurement 4: if your spa is curved in the corners enter the length of the straight section before it starts to curve ( if no curved in corners input the same as measurment 2 )
- Measurement 5: if your spa is curved in the corners enter the length of the straight section before it starts to curve ( if no curved in corners input the same as measurment 3 )
- Stylish fabric exterior: Doesn’t look cheap like a tarpaulin.
- Includes ties on each corner to create tension around the base
- PU waterproof coating on underside: coating won’t be effected by the UV & elements.
- Double folded & stitched seams: provide a premium clean finish while providing the best waterproof properties and durability.
- Won’t crack like PVC outdoor covers
- Solution dyed polyester for protection in harsh Australian conditions
- Each cover includes a carry bag: A good place to store the cover when not in use.
- Easy to move and fold: makes taking the cover on and off with ease.
- Warranty covers excessive fading and waterproofing.
- Custom Made: From time of approving your order the cover will be ready for delivery within 3- 4 weeks
- Choose from black or light grey
Please check and double check the measurements of your furniture very carefully and ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind on custom made covers.