- For the best results simply enter in the exact measurements of your bbq. You do not need to add any extra cm’s for the cover, this will occur automatically.
- Below where the measurements are entered a little green box will tell you the size of the cover will be made.
- Measurement 1 is the height from the floor to the top of the chimney.
- Measurement 2 is the total width of the bbq smoker at the widest point. Be sure to include any trays/ tables, protruding sections or accessories.
- Measurement 3 is for the overall length of the smoker from the widest point.
- Measurement 4 is the length of the main bbq chamber. Remember to include any protruding sections such as hooks, handles or controls.
- Measurement 5 is the height of the chimney from top of the bbq.
- Measurement 6 is the total width of the fuel chamber at the widest point. Be sure to include any handles, protruding sections or accessories.
- Measurement 7 is the width of the trolley at the widest section.
- Measurement 8 is the length of the fuel chamber. Be sure to include any handles, protruding sections or accessories.
- Measurement 9 is the diameter of the chimney.
- Measurement 10 is the height from the smoker chamber to the top of the main bbq chamber.
- Stylish fabric exterior: Doesn’t look cheap like a tarpaulin or plasticky.
- Includes 4 tie points on each corner of the cover to ensure it stays secured in the wind
- Optional elastic around the base available upon request at time of order.
- PU waterproof coating on underside: coating won’t be effected by the UV & elements.
- Double folded & stitched seams: provide a premium clean finish while providing the best waterproof properties and durability.
- Won’t crack like PVC outdoor furniture covers
- Solution dyed polyester for protection in harsh Australian conditions
- Each cover includes a carry bag: A good place to store the cover when not in use.
- Easy to move and fold: makes taking the cover on and off with ease.
- Warranty covers excessive fading and waterproofing.
- Custom Made: From time of finalising your order the cover will be ready for delivery within 3 -4 weeks
- Choose from black or light grey
Please carefully when measuring your barbeque and double check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered.
BBQ smokers tend to have many protruding sections such as handles, thermoslats, hinges, hooks, knobs, handles and accessories. Be sure to include these in the measurements.